- Carry yourself with integrity
- Be smartly dressed
- Don’t ask for small or big financial/ material favours from contractors.
- Keep time and don’t delay the contractor when required to inspect works.
- Send reports on time.
- Be honest with the client, consultants, and even contractors.
- Make sure that you thoroughly understand the drawings, details, specifications, and BQ.
- Don’t fight the contractor unnecessarily. You have not been hired to fight the contractor but to solve issues amicably. Have a good attitude and be reasonable.
- Don’t back-stub the consultants. You will need them in future.
- Don’t compromise on quality.